- After two warnings of performing a ‘Prohibited Action’ listed above.
- Intentionally injuring an opponent.
- Actions that are considered violent.
- Displaying poor sportsmanship towards competition such as foul language and disrespectful gestures.
- More than 30 seconds without engaging in a fight.
- After two warnings.
Registering for this tournament does not mean that you can injure the other competitors on purpose.
If you are not sure you can properly control certain techniques do not use them or you may find yourself personally liable for any resulting injuries.